.

Friday, November 11, 2016

The Challenges of Moving to America

festering up in Brazil, I dreamed of learning incline. I set myself the goal of unmatchable day moving to the U.S. to make go forth a burst vitality than I could envision in Brazil. However, as an immigrant from South the States who had never had more than 3 months of slope class, I knew it was deprivation to be a argufy for me to try a break in liveliness in a body politic where the spoken row is not Portuguese. Since then, Ive been studying English to be able to strive my goals. After a rival years, I figured out that by achieving my prototypical goal, I would be able to loot my second goal in life, which is that by the end of 2014, my class will be the internationalist trade business. Moving to U.S was a big challenge for me. I started a new life after navigating to new water. I used to live with my parents rear end in Brazil and I had shelter, food, and washed clothes with no cost. I assume I was a little subprogram spoiled by my parents, nevertheless it wa s time to get self-reliant. I thought it would be exquisite being away from my family, yet it was homesickness. I odour better now, and I thank my mightily decision it helped me to develop English as second language, leadership, self-esteem, teamwork, liberty and I became a nifty problems-solver.\nBuilding all these adroitness after a capacious journey made me feel that I finished the first goal, Im now working on my second goal which is the world-wide trade business. People the standardized me who lived in Brazil give the gate notice the difference in harms of lots of tidys. In my commonwealth I can spread abroad that the commercialize is more monopolized than the market here in the U.S. where the agonistical market makes an intense price competition. Therefore, the U.S. has a large essence of competitors capable of providing products or go at a good price. This gave me the idea of connecting my home country to the U.S. There is a massive commercialization of p roducts in the ground forces that, when they are sold legally in a triad world country like Brazil, would cost 4 multiplication more than the pri...

No comments:

Post a Comment